- PhillyFIT EVENTS
- CONTRIBUTE CONTENT
PhillyFIT Magazine is more than just a killer go to health and fitness printed magazine (should I mention FREE!?) where you can become educated in everything health and fitness for all types of people. Not only can you find our magazine in print and online, but we now are revving up our social media accounts to stay up to date and active with our followers in between issues. Find us on Instagram @PhillyFit_Magazine and Facebook "PhillyFIT Magazine" where you can participate in contests and weekly spotlights along with enjoying motivational quotes, finding local events, and reading fun articles just to name a few.
Recently on our Instagram we ran a contest asking followers to tag us in an image of their favorite "PhillyFIT Activity" for a chance to win free entry to a Spartan Race (value $100). We had so many awesome images sent to us. It was hard to choose but we narrowed it down to Alex who ended up giving his entry to his 8 year old son. After the race Alex sent us some really cool images of his family participating in the Spartan Race together. We loved them so much that we decided to chose them as our PhillyFIT Feature Family!
We wanted to learn more about this awesome family so we did a little Q&A with them! The following is a fun interview we did with Alex (45), Amanda (40), Jack (8), and Madison (11) from Royersford, Pennsylvania....
1. Congrats on being our "PhillyFIT Feature Family" this month and winning entry to the Spartan Race! Let's start with how many races have you completed?
3. What was your least favorite obstacle and why?
4. Have you completed any other obstacle courses or races? If so what was your favorite?
5. What is your favorite summer outdoor activity?
6. What is your favorite healthy snack?
7. What is your favorite exercise?
8. What is your favorite family activity?
9. Who is your favorite athlete and why?
10. Thanks for spending a little time answering a few questions, final one..Why do you think it's important to live a healthy lifestyle?
Follow us on social media to become more involved and a part of our
Register (for free) today to subscribe to your local health and fitness connection! PhillyFIT is not only a print and online magazine, it is also an experience. A MOVEMENT! Be part of Philly's fitness movement of feeling good and looking good!